In April this year Dr Carling returned to Denmark as part of the Advisory Panel for the Bear Project Annual Review. This project, which is backed by the Innovation Fund Denmark, involves university hospitals, universities, manufacturers and researchers all working in collaboration to improve hearing rehabilitation both in Denmark and around the world through an evidence-based review of clinical practice. We learned of the fantastic progress made over the last 12 months and proposed a number of specific attention points for future work. The next review will take place in April 2019.
- 2019 Kings Hill Community Tennis Club Junior Club Championships
- New Hearing Aids Kent – Looking after your new Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss Kent – Communication tips for families and loved ones
- Hearing Aids Kent – Helpful tips for patients with new hearing aids
- Free Ear Wax Health Check for anyone working on Churchill Square, Kings Hill