Following her visit to Geneva in September 2017, Dr Carling was invited back to the World Health Organisation headquarters in July 2018 and presented on the revisions to the WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Manual. This document is now in its final stages and once complete will be freely available for use by doctors, audiologists and health workers in low to middle income countries to help prevent hearing loss and minimise its effects in both children and adults across the globe.
- 2019 Kings Hill Community Tennis Club Junior Club Championships
- New Hearing Aids Kent – Looking after your new Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss Kent – Communication tips for families and loved ones
- Hearing Aids Kent – Helpful tips for patients with new hearing aids
- Free Ear Wax Health Check for anyone working on Churchill Square, Kings Hill